Translate

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Dear Vh1 #boycottsororitysisters

Good evening,
My name is Vickie Williams and I am a member of Delta Sigma Theta. I watched the sorority sisters program. I was disgusted by the unprofessional behavior exhibited by these women.
The organizations that these women belong to were developed to uplift the African American communities. They stand for scholarship and community service. Our illustrious organizations were not designed to associated with bitches and dogs and fighting. The fact that you think so little of our collective histories and accomplishments is apparent as you aired this farce of a show.
I refuse to support this show and I will encourage others to do the same.
Please savage some dignity and take this show off your program list.

Vickie R. Williams, MPA
Certified Mediator
Opn-Door Communications LLC.
PO box 9505
Hampton, Va 23670
757-816-4478
vickierwilliams@opndoor.com
www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment