Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, December 12, 2014

Well..its Friday..lets sieze our dream

This week has been........ Full of challenges. Full of opportunities. Full of stuff. I have been reenergized by my sistah girls accomplishments. I have cheered them on. I have celebrated mine.

I have been awakened by folks truths. They often hide behind the internet cloake...and regergurate hateful decisive comments behind righteous stances.

I have reviewed and revisited my path of entrepreneurship...I know this is my path..I have been working hard on remaining confident throughout my journey as I revist my path..my purpose of empowerment.. Of safe communication.. Of activism.. Of ..financial success...

I am Vickie R. Wms-Cullins the Executive Director of OPN-Door Communications aka Vick the Communication Diva..
I am seizing the Brass ring
...come join me...

The Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment