Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Happy bday Casandra

Today, I celebrate an amazing woman. To day is Casandra Davis Perrliat's 50th's bday. 32 yrs of friendship. Smart,driven, beautiful.. She was doing things as a teenager that was so effortless, I was in awe.
She and I became sisters. We were like mutt and jeff, you see one you knew the other was not far be hind. We would get mad...not speak and return to each other like boomerangs.
She is one of the most important people in my life and her friendship is very precious to me. Her children became mine. She stepped up her game and became an amazing mom to two fantastic kids. Her selfness extends to every child in her presence.  Her aura of love always included more.
If you are in her circle, she expects excellence and will not hesitate to help you meet that goal.

To be successful and viable, you should surround yourself with excellence. To be impactful in your community you must be geninue and selfless. To draw love you must be lovable. To be beautiful it must be more than looks you have to have a presence and a impact.

My friend, my sister, my Greek sister , you have all of it. .and I am fortunate that I am in your small circle of women you consider to be your besties..your sisters...your family.
I love and admire you from now to infinity
Oop-skee..Happy Bday Sonnie..my favorite AKA ever

The Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment