Translate

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Get used to risk and change

RT @OPNdoorcom RT @WriteOnCreative @partnerinbiz So true! Get used to risk and change. Embrace them.  #SpeakerChat
This was tweeted to me today.
How apropos...

This week was all about personal and professional risk.
All about change.
Seeking advice. Taking chances. Stepping out of my comfort zone. Asking for the opportunity.

Being confident but not cocky.

Building relationships. Thankful for my friends and basking in their triumphs. Being fueled and inspired by my Greek and non Greek sisters and brothers coming together to boycott the travesty of a show called
"Sorority sisters".

Looking forward to celebrating the 50th bday of my sister..my bestie..my Greek sister.

Thankful for my hubby.. My T. The man who is my rock. He and my Bootsy are my loves.

Risk and change are necessary for true growth.
Embrace them.

The adventures of Vick the Communication Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment