Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year..hope..success..prosperity ❤

New Year is a very special time for me. 12years ago, I and a dear friend went to a New Years party.
On that night, I saw this fine man in a black armani suit.

Bold woman, that I am...I walked up to him and introduced myself. He ignored me. I was aghast. I left and lit a cigar and here he come. A few corny quips about Kansas and a couple of adult beverages... We bonded.

Little did, I know that I had met my soulmate, my best friend, the bane of my existence and my husband.

He has held me down and up. He has disappointed me and filled me with immense pride. Makes me angry and the angry never stays. He builds me up. He protects me. He is the only man other than my family and besties who believes that I am amazing. He likes me. He loves me.

I never knew that on 12/31/2002 that I would find my love. 12 yrs we have rode the rollercoaster called life. Up down...I know I will be OK...simply because I have my T and he has me and we have us.

So as we meet 2015..I ask that you.stay focused..stay hopeful..stay flexible.. Stay positive..love and prosperity is within your reach...you just have to reach out and grab it...

The Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment