Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Opportunity

Opportunity comes when you least expect it. Today, I have had the opportunity to share my business and my gifts with decision makers.

Conflict is the elephant in the room. It all starts with communication. I am your expert. I am who you need to hire to address the underlying issues to create a cooperative fruitful environment.

Months ago I facilitated a workshop titled: Conflict and the Challenging Client. I facilitated this workshop at Opportunity Inc. They had no idea that I was their client. The workshop was well received and upon conclusion they were excited to learn that I was their client...

Yesterday, I met with Congressman Scott Rigell. He gave me some great advice regarding marketing products and that I need to create a speech that articulates how I can save you money.

Back to the drawing board and I stepped it up a notch. Today, I was given a platform. I met some decision makers and this is my time!!!
Afford yourself of every opportunity.
Network. Network. Network.
Convey value and close.
The Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment