Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Happy anniversary my dear

Exactly 6 years ago today, I married my best friend, my T. It was a beautiful fall day and roses were in bloom.
We had a blast.

Fast forward, we are still standing. We have survived the loss of my beloved mother, the loss of beloved bonus mothers, loss of loved ones, the loss of friendships and the loss of jobs.

We have endured bad decisions and loud crazy stupid senseless arguments. We have endured betrayal from trusted work associates. We have managed chronic illnesses and yet we still stand.

My oh my but what have we gained. We have gained family..people who you can count on over and over again. We have reconnected with positive..loving forces of light that support and push us. We have united to pursue my dream of entrepreneurship.

T & I have connected in celeberal manner that is powerful.. Soothing ..loving and safe.

T and I step forth as a powerful force to meet life head on...until infinity.
Happy anniversary my love, I am glad I married you.

Vickie R. Wms-Cullins
The Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva

Www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment