Translate

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 11, 2014

What a powerful few days

Whew...God shows up and shows out.
My Wednesday was tremendously busy. I was privileged to share my story of reinvention to drug court graduates.

I moved on to provide The Opp Inc Workforce staff with guidance on how to effectively work with challenging clients.

I would then share my story of cancer annihilation with the students at CNC.
I inspired and was inspired...that is God's work.

But the Lord was not through... No...on Thursday.. He pushed me to create contacts. He allowed me to swim through the sea of doubt.

The Lord was still in the blessing business.. He put me in position to receive wise counsel and for me to make prosperous relationships.

God placed me in position to be with my sisters and their families to recharge and be inspired.

Finally, God placed me in position and allowed me to witness my Line sister..my soror..my sister be ordained. The Lord then placed me in a place to receive his word from a man of God.

Nothing we are going through is powerful enough to stop what is divinely designed to be ours.

You get it...receive it..own it.

The Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva

Www.opndoor.com


No comments:

Post a Comment