Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, October 3, 2014

Needle Guided Biopsy of the Bad TaTa

Its Day 3 of Breast Cancer awareness month and I am continuing to take you down memory lane as we revisit my Breast Cancer Journey.



Needle Guided Biopsy of the Bad TaTa

The following Thursday, I had the needle guided ultra sound biopsy of the Bad TaTa.. It hurt like a B*&tch!

He numbed it up. He then got a needle and stuck it in the area that needed to be examined than he poked and pulled and got stuff out that was to be dissected, bisected, and examined to determine what it is.

The Doctor put a bandage on it and I went home to rest, because it hurt!

Now we wait! We wait for 3 days. WE need to know what the outcome of this biopsy is. That weekend, I moved and grooved as normal. I conducted a conflict resolution workshop for a community group. Went to a dance. Had an awful fight with T. Made up on Monday. T took me to lunch on Tuesday. Tuesday was D-DAY. Feb 26, 2008. I will find out my results. I was calm. I told T...u know everything must be cool as they did not call. He was like ok....not too much to say.

The Adventures of Vick the Communication Diva
www.opndoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment